GreenspaceLive’s mission is to deliver low carbon software management products into the global buildings industry, to help it reduce its environmental impact. We are looking to add valuable partners to greenspaceLive.
Our gTools suite is built on a green building cloud collaboration platform allowing Trimble Sketchup files to be stored and shared with colleagues. The gModeller plugin is the only Trimble Sketchup plugin to offer import and export of gbXML making it interoperable with other modelling / energy analysis solutions.
The gTools suite has modular plugins comprising of:
- gWorkspace – gTools cloud collaboration platform
- gModeller – the only gbXML plugin for Trimble Sketchup and includes auto-surfacing
- gEnergyEPC – building energy analysis software application including EPC generation and reports
- gEnergy – perform an energy analysis of the model using Energy+ directly from within SketchUp
GreenspaceLive offers its partners:
- Extensive experience in developing BIM solutions
- Qualified design engineers recognised to be pioneering in introducing energy planning into the design process
- Free 30 days unlimited access to try
- Dedicated Technical support
- Cloud based service for easy software delivery
- Access to training programs
- Sales and marketing support
If you are interested in becoming a GreenspaceLive authorised reseller then please contact us.